Four Footed Pals
Proudly Serves Spring Hill & Thompson’s Station, TN
- Do you work long hours and feel guilty leaving your pet home alone all day? Does your pet misbehave when you’re away?
- Maybe your dog needs a daily walk, but there isn’t enough time to fit it in.
- Does your job have travel requirements, or would you like to get away for a few days, but have that decision to make of who will take care of your little buddy?
- Do you dread the idea of putting your pet at the kennel when you go away or having to ask a friend or family member to care for them?
Contact Four Footed Pals at: 615-481-PETS (7387)
If you’re like most pet owners, you are uncomfortable leaving your pet in unfamiliar surroundings when you travel or are at work. Pet sitting is a great option to kenneling. Many pets do not like to be kenneled and feel safest in the comfort of their own home sticking to their regular daily routine. This type of personalized care is extremely important if you have an older or special needs animal or one on medication.
Four Footed Pals Pet Service will come to your home to provide personalized care for your beloved pet. We believe our service will reduce stress on your pets by allowing them to stay at home while you’re at work or out of town. Let Four Footed Pals Pet Service come to you and you’ll come home to happy pets!
Advantages for your pets:
- Remain in the comfort and security of their home with their own beds and toys.
- Not traumatized by travel to different surroundings
- Follow his/her customary diet and exercise schedules
- Eliminates the anxiety and exposure to potential illnesses and parasites from other animals in an unfamiliar environment
- Receives loving, individual attention from his or her personal pet sitter while you are away
Advantages for Owner:
- It is more convenient for you. You don’t have to carve the time out of your busy schedule to drop off or pick up your pet from a kennel.
- Leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good hands. Focus on your vacation and relax.
- Convenience, everything is taken care of! You don’t have to impose upon friends, relatives or neighbors and while they mean well, sometimes the care falls short of your expectations. No more stopping the mail or worrying about your plants. It is all taken care of!
- Your home is looked after along with your pet, making it more secure and giving it a “lived-in” look which acts as a crime deterrent.
- Best of all, it is a pleasure to return home to find healthy and happy pets ready to greet you, no matter what time of day it is—and your home as you left it.
Why Use Our Service?
Not all pet sitters are created equal, nor are they all professional. In hiring a pet sitter, it is important to make sure you have chosen the right person to care for your beloved pets. Below are just a few of the reasons Four Footed Pals Pet Service stands out.
- We are very dependable. You will have no worries while your pets are in our care because we offer consistent, quality service. Each visit is treated as if it will be our last prior to your return.
- We will always give your pets plenty of playtime and love. Your pets will not be rushed through their potty time. We’re not about trying to see how many visits can squeezed into an hour. The health and safety of your pet always comes first!
- Upon request, daily updates will be sent to you via e-mail or text, and we are only a phone call away if you need to speak to us. We love to take pictures of pets, so don’t be surprised if you receive a few of those.
- We are licensed, fully insured and bonded, and certified in Pet First-Aid & CPR.
- There are no surprise charges – We try to keep it simple. No holiday or mileage surcharges.
- We are very safety conscious!
You won’t see signs on our vehicles advertising our business because we feel that is shouting to the world that you are away from home.
All keys are marked with a code that is internal to our office. This is done so in the event keys are lost or stolen, they would not be traceable to you. If we are keeping your key, it is locked in an undisclosed location until your scheduled service begins. Every service that you book with us is confirmed by e-mail to make sure it is correct, and then is re-confirmed a few days before you leave.